AIOU HelpDesk Portal > AIOU HelpDesk Portal > FAQs

Search help:

I submitted my assignment to tutor but why am I fail in it?


Please contact to your concerned regional office. Write an application with proof and submitted to your Regional Director. Then they forward your case to the main Campus then your result will be revised.

Was this answer helpful? yes / no
FAQ details
Answer ID: 18
Category(زمرہ): DSA & CS
Date added: 12-Jan-2015 11:31:59
Views: 53731
Rating (Votes): FAQ rated 3.4/5.0 (4770)

« Go back

Powered by Help Desk Software HESK, brought to you by SysAid