AIOU HelpDesk Portal > AIOU HelpDesk Portal > FAQs

Search help:

How can I apply for duplicate certificate/degree?


Please register and FIR at the nearest Police Station and publish the loss of degree/certificate in a national daily. Attach a copy of FIR, newspaper and a declaration on Stamp Paper (Rs.20) mentioning the loss of certificate/degree. Download the Duplicate Degree Form from the following link:


Was this answer helpful? yes / no
FAQ details
Answer ID: 21
Category(زمرہ): Examinations
Date added: 16-Feb-2015 13:41:50
Views: 14923
Rating (Votes): FAQ rated 3.3/5.0 (657)

« Go back

Powered by Help Desk Software HESK, brought to you by SysAid