AIOU HelpDesk Portal > AIOU HelpDesk Portal > FAQs

Search help:

» Category: EXAMINATION  (Go back)

» FAQs in this category:

How can I apply for duplicate certificate/degree? FAQ rated 3.1/5.0
Please register and FIR at the nearest Police Station and publish the loss of degree/certificate in a national daily. Attach a copy of FIR, newspaper and a declaration on Stamp Paper (Rs.20) menti...
When shall exams commence? FAQ rated 3.6/5.0
The general schedule of exams for each semester is as follows:  ·         Spring Semester:    November-December ·&nbs...
What is the procedure of AIOU Degree Verification? FAQ rated 3.2/5.0
Download Degree Verification Form from the following link. Fill it up and submit with required Verification Fee (Rs. 200) to Examination Department, Verification Section, AIOU H/8, Islamabad. Foll...
When my semester will be completed? FAQ rated 3.0/5.0
Every semester end after submission of your last assignment and final Examination. You can download Date Sheet from the following link: http://www.aiou.edu.pk/DateSheet.asp  
How can I get the Roll Number slip and date sheet? FAQ rated 3.0/5.0
AIOU will mail your Roll Number Slip at your given address. The Slip has the information on Examination Centre and Examination Date Sheet. You can also download your Roll Number Slip from the foll...
I have to appear in the Examination but I have not yet received my Date Sheet? FAQ rated 3.3/5.0
If somehow any of students has not received “Date Sheet” before exams then he/she can download the same from AIOU website, link is following as: http://www.aiou.edu.pk/DateSheet.asp
I want to change my Examination Centre. Is it possible? FAQ rated 3.6/5.0
Change of Examination Centre is not allowed under normal circumstances. However, in hardship cases change of Examinations Centre is allowed subject to: (a) In case where the candidate is a govern...
I am marked as “Re-Appear”. What does it mean? FAQ rated 3.3/5.0
If you are marked ‘Reappear’, you will have to appear in examination again. If you are marked as ‘Fail’, you will have to deposit the admission fee again. You will also hav...
I am not satisfied with the decision of UMC. What should I do? FAQ rated 3.8/5.0
You have the right to submit your appeal to the Controller of Examinations against the decision of UMC.

Powered by Help Desk Software HESK, brought to you by SysAid