AIOU HelpDesk Portal > AIOU HelpDesk Portal > FAQs

Search help:

I want to change my Examination Centre. Is it possible?


Change of Examination Centre is not allowed under normal circumstances. However, in hardship cases change of Examinations Centre is allowed subject to:

(a) In case where the candidate is a government officers/officer’s spouse/children, production of valid documentary proof transfer letter/posting letter with recent attested, copy of attested National Identity Card, and a certificate from government officer not lower than BPS-18.In case where the spouse is a government servant, please attached Nikah Nama. 

(b) The candidate or his father changes the place of business or shifts to another station, not more than three months before the final examination, may please be provided.

Download Form from following link, fill up, follow instructions carefully and send it by post with required documents/fee to the Deputy Controller of Exams (Results). http://www.aiou.edu.pk/Downloads.asp

Was this answer helpful? yes / no
FAQ details
Answer ID: 27
Category(زمرہ): Examinations
Date added: 16-Feb-2015 13:49:03
Views: 37450
Rating (Votes): FAQ rated 3.6/5.0 (1345)

« Go back

Powered by Help Desk Software HESK, brought to you by SysAid