AIOU Help Desk > AIOU Help Desk > FAQs

Search help:

I am not satisfied with the decision of UMC. What should I do?


You have the right to submit your appeal to the Controller of Examinations against the decision of UMC.

Was this answer helpful? yes / no
FAQ details
Answer ID: 29
Category(زمرہ): EXAMINATION
Date added: 16-Feb-2015 8:51am
Views: 10918
Rating (Votes): FAQ rated 3.9/5.0 (724)

« Go back

Powered by Help Desk Software HESK, brought to you by SysAid