AIOU HelpDesk Portal > AIOU HelpDesk Portal > FAQs

Search help:

Application for Correction/Change of Student Name



Welcome to AIOU

Please download the application form “Application for Correction/Change of Student Name/Father Name" from the AIOU websitehttp://www.aiou.edu.pk/ 

The following documents are required for process in Student name or Student Father Name.

Attested copies of CNIC of Applicant

Attested Photocopy of Secondary School Certificate

Copies of Court Decision if Name/Father Name changed (if revised or any correction from board)

Revised Certificate of SSC from the concern board (if revised or any correction from board)

The Case can’t be processed on receipt of Help Desk ticket.  The above documents must be dispatched by Registered Mail (to the Directorate of Admissions, Room No 05, Block No 04, AIOU, Islamabad) for correction in name. 



Thank You

Was this answer helpful? yes / no
FAQ details
Answer ID: 43
Category(زمرہ): Examinations
Date added: 15-Apr-2021 11:01:18
Views: 25228
Rating (Votes): FAQ rated 3.9/5.0 (542)

« Go back

Powered by Help Desk Software HESK, brought to you by SysAid